THE SOCIAL MEDIA HANDBOOK FOR BEAUTY PROFESSIONALS *eBOOK*
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO GROW YOUR BEAUTY BUSINESS. FROM GETTING CLIENTS, PAID GIGS, TEACHING AND MONETIZING YOUR PAGE.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD & PURCHASE HERE
*note* for instant access and to purchase click the link above. Purchasing here is fine too, however you will not have automatic access. An email will be sent with the link after purchase (if purchased through this page)
WHY I CAN HELP
If I achieved a lot of my success all before social media, then why can I help you? It’s rather funny thinking back how I truly railed against social media. How I refused to enroll and start taking selfies of myself. (I did create a Facebook page for my business and salon as I am adaptable and know how to move in business). But my thought was, Who am I to take pics of myself and post them.
Then I was cast in a reality show, LA HAIR, and Anthony Pazos one of my cast mates demanded I get on Instagram. He pounded his fist on the desk a few times and with every syllable he said, “You have to, you have to, YOU-HAVE-TOO.” The seriousness in his tone made me take action.
Most of my life I lived a life of not wanting to be seen, fearful of the world and hiding behind the scenes like many of you. In fact, I have. My first career I was a classically trained chef where you are in the ‘back of the house’ not interacting with the dining guests and then ‘on-set’ doing the nails for commercials, music videos, magazine/album covers and red carpet appearances. So my work was seen after I was done and not present while the client was enjoying my creation. I was not seen while my work was being seen or eaten.
Make no mistake about it, I had tremendous, paralyzing fear of recording videos and I found that most other artists did too. So much so that I created a class focusing on Perfectionism titled, IS PERFECTIONISM HOLDING YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS BACK? HOW TO HEAL AND START TO TRULY THRIVE.
I have a podcast on the topic too. Listen Here
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE USE ME AS AN EXAMPLE.
IF I CAN DO IT- YOU CAN DO IT!
HOW I CAN HELP
· I offer Simple Practical Solutions.
· I speak your language. The creative language and I appeal to your creative mind.
· I show you through effective understanding of Timing, Planning & Scheduling that goals can be achieved.
· I give you ALL that I have learned through my own trial and error and the best direction to take with a complete overview and the lay of the landscape of social media.
- It’s a HOUSE PARTY! I grew up in the 80’s/90’s so I am a huge fan of house parties. I enjoy interacting (in person) with all different types of peoples and conversations. So to make interacting through a piece a plastic (cell phone/screen) I approach it like it’s a house party and I try to talk to as many people and engage with as many people as possible with real meaning. In a short period of time I can interact with dozens or thousands of people.
- I advise, you act and respond on social as if it’s an in-person interaction. It is no different. Make them feel it. “Down to earth, humble & responsive” are 3 things many say about my engagement with them.
- I make it about them. Not about me. What value can YOU bring. (this IS THE SECRET to success)
- · A large social following will not replace hard work. Posting IS work! Don't fall for the illusion of shiny filtered pics and the smoke and mirrors that it’s all glamour. It is not.
- · It cannot replace a “WOW” or a warm smile, two-handed handshake, eye contact, word of mouth or referrals. However, word of mouth referrals now work on social media.
So many people have asked for this so I am delivering. I listen to my peeps and I answer. The #1 question, “How do I become a celebrity stylist/get celebrity clients?”,
That I’ve received for years has now taken second place to, “How do I get more followers, how do I market myself/my business on social, how do I become an influencer etc.?”
Short answer: We are here because I care and I deliver what people need.
· Simple practical steps to success
· The answer to WHY you are even on IG
· Savvy solutions for consistent posting & engagement
· A social media mindset helpful to achieve your goals
· Understanding of a social media schedule
READY. SET. GO.
Currently this is available as an eBook only. It is 48 pages so for those who love the physical feeling of a book; many have printed it out on their own and have throughly enjoyed it that way as well. ENJOY!!