SOCIAL MEDIA OR DEATH: 5 BOSS MOVES TO GROW YOUR CLIENTELE & BUSINESS
SOCIAL MEDIA OR DEATH
5 BOSS MOVES TO GROW YOUR CLIENTELE & BUSINESS
Monday September 26, 2022
12:30 PM - 3:30pm PST
JOIN CELEBRITY STYLIST, NAJA NAIL GURU LIVE!! AS SHE GIVES YOU 5 MASTER STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY ESTABLISH AND MARKET YOUR BEAUTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS USING SOCIAL MEDIA.
ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH SOCIAL MEDIA?
IS IT HARD TO KNOW WHAT TO POST?
AND EVEN HARDER TO FIND THE TIME TO POST?
AND EVEN HARDER TO FIND THE TIME TO POST?
JOIN NAJA LIVE! IN THIS STEP BY STEP ONLINE *INTERACTIVE* CLASS TO GROW YOUR BEAUTY BUSINESS.
FROM GETTING CLIENTS, PAID GIGS, TEACHING & MONETIZING YOUR PAGE
HOW I CAN HELP
· I offer Simple Practical Solutions.
· I speak your language. The creative language and I appeal to your creative mind.
· I show you through effective understanding of Timing, Planning & Scheduling that goals can be achieved.
· I give you ALL that I have learned through my own trial and error and the best direction to take with a complete overview and the lay of the landscape of social media.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
· Simple practical steps to success
· The answer to WHY you are even on IG
· Savvy solutions for consistent posting & engagement
· A social media mindset helpful to achieve your goals
· Understanding of a social media schedule
WHY I CAN HELP
If I achieved a lot of my success all before social media, then why can I help you? It’s rather funny thinking back how I truly railed against social media. How I refused to enroll and start taking selfies of myself. (I did create a Facebook page for my business and salon as I am adaptable and know how to move in business). But my thought was, Who am I to take pics of myself and post them.
Then I was cast in a reality show, LA HAIR, and Anthony Pazos one of my cast mates demanded I get on Instagram. He pounded his fist on the desk a few times and with every syllable he said, “You have to, you have to, YOU-HAVE-TOO.” The seriousness in his tone made me take action.
Most of my life I lived a life of not wanting to be seen, fearful of the world and hiding behind the scenes like many of you. In fact, I have. My first career I was a classically trained chef where you are in the ‘back of the house’ not interacting with the dining guests and then ‘on-set’ doing the nails for commercials, music videos, magazine/album covers and red carpet appearances. So my work was seen after I was done and not present while the client was enjoying my creation. I was not seen while my work was being seen or eaten.
Make no mistake about it, I had tremendous, paralyzing fear of recording videos and I found that most other artists did too. So much so that I created a class focusing on Perfectionism titled, IS PERFECTIONISM HOLDING YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS BACK? HOW TO HEAL AND START TO TRULY THRIVE.
MY VIEW ON SOCIAL MEDIA
It’s a HOUSE PARTY! I grew up in the 80’s/90’s so I am a huge fan of house parties. I enjoy interacting (in person) with all different types of peoples and conversations. So to make interacting through a piece a plastic (cell phone/screen) I approach it like it’s a house party and I try to talk to as many people and engage with as many people as possible with real meaning. In a short period of time I can interact with dozens or thousands of people.
I advise, you act and respond on social as if it’s an in-person interaction. It is no different. Make them feel it. “Down to earth, humble & responsive” are 3 things many say about my engagement with them.
I make it about them. Not about me. What value can YOU bring. (this IS THE SECRET to success)
· A large social following will not replace hard work. Posting IS work! Don't fall for the illusion of shiny filtered pics and the smoke and mirrors that it’s all glamour. It is not.
· It cannot replace a “WOW” or a warm smile, two-handed handshake, eye contact, word of mouth or referrals. However, word of mouth referrals now work on social media.
So many people have asked for this so I am delivering. I listen to my peeps and I answer. The #1 question, “How do I become a celebrity stylist/get celebrity clients?”,
That I’ve received for years has now taken second place to, “How do I get more followers, how do I market myself/my business on social, how do I become an influencer etc.?”
Short answer: We are here because I care and I deliver what people need.
Naja will be LIVE! and in-person to answer all questions and help you grow YOURSELF & YOUR BUSINESS.
This is not a slide show class or
pre-recorded. She will be there LIVE!
WANT TO GET A HEAD START
To Purchase her eBook THE SOCIAL MEDIA HANDBOOK FOR BEAUTY PROFESSIONALS
(instant access) CLICK BELOW: